Sunday, December 23, 2007

Do you understand your existing life insurance lifestyle protection plan?

Is your disability, health and life cover life risk protection a mystery to you?

Ever had that vague feeling that things have changed since you took out the cover you currently have in place? Have you really looked at the relevance of your cover since things have changed?

If there would be a major financial loss as a result of a major traumatic health event, you'd want to know how much money might be lost wouldn't you? But if your financial circumstances have changed and no one has looked at the potential loss from major life risks how can you know what the loss would likely be?

How do I know if the changes in my life are significant?

How about a random check list to jog your memory?

“I've had a baby recently

“I’ve taken on a staff member”

“I’ve got business coach adviser now”

“I’ve moved house and taken on a bigger home loan / mortgage”

“I’ve got married or similar”

“I’ve converted my business into a company”

“I’ve gone into a business partnership

“I’ve begun to pay myself with PAYE”

“I’ve had a pay rise

“I’ve taken on more stock and needed a business loan”

“I’ve borrowed money against the house for the business”

“I’ve been promoted

“I’ve started a new business

If these items ring true for you, ring me on 03 323 4241. Lets talk in the New Year.

A disclosure statement is available, upon request and free of charge.

No comments: